Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
|Status||Checked 1 minute ago|
|Players||0 / 32|
|Location||United States of America|
|Registered since||September 27th, 2018 08:05 PM EST|
|Last update||June 6th, 2020 12:24 PM EST|
|Tag(s)||Casual Roleplay Dedicated Fully Open PvP Social Vanilla|
Share This Server
Share This Server
• Dedicated server hosted in the US West area. If you love to build this is a server for you, new players, or seasoned veterans welcome!
• We host a great number of factions, each with their own unique story and hub worlds.
• Anonymous connections are allowed, meaning no username or password required. Enter your server info shown below. We use the default Starbound port 21025, leaving the field blank will also default to 21025.
• Unique planet anti-grief protection!
• Visit our custom hub world located at X: 2, Y: -19. Minigames, hidden items, secret rooms, scripted objects, PVP arena, custom shops and more.
• We are unmodded, 100% vanilla and proud of it! Custom scripted items and mods allowed if they don't affect other players negatively.
• Respect your fellow starboundian.
• Don't grief or steal from other users. No exceptions.
• Stay friendly to NPC's on locations that are owned.
• Causing lag to server or users may get you booted or banned.
• Don't swap instruments midsong or overplay songs.
• Denying user access will result in ban. This includes crashing, jailing and spawn killing.
• Killing players by bypassing player PVP settings (PKing) is prohibited.
• Keep the outpost lag-free! Some people use potatoes powered by hamsters to play. Don't overwork the hamsters.
• Test your newly created custom content in single player first.
• If you have any questions, ask the staff. We're happy to assist. Love and PEACE!
Custom In-Game Commands:
• /online, /who - See players that are currently connected and playing.
• /register [username] [password] - Create a new user.
• /login [username] [password] - Login to use personalized commands.
• /claim - Allows you to name, add a description and lock planets.
• /unclaim - Give up your claim to this planet for another player.
• /name [text] - Displays a custom planet name when a player joins the world. Keep blank to not display a name.
• /description [text] - Displays a custom planet description when a player joins the world. Keep blank to not display a description.
• /lock - Takes a current snapshot of the planet. Locked planets are replaced by snapshot copies every server startup. Goodbye griefing!
• /unlock - Remove snapshot so changes can be made to the planet.
• /share [username] - Add a co-owner to the planet, a co-owner can lock a planet while the owner is offline.
• /reset - Queue planet for deletion, the planet will be set to default after server restart.
• /private - Toggle outgoing chat to discord.
• /export - Exports a location for download.
• Direct invite: https://discord.gg/5nnzbrf
• Web redirect: https://discord.surrealment.com
• We encourage all players to join the Discord server, voice chat available but NOT required.
• While on Discord you can chat to your friends in game, remember to wash your hands.
• Our Discord also shows live information such as server status, logging and online players.
• /online @Starbound - Get the names of all online players.
• /day @Starbound - Get all player names connected in the last 24 hours.
• /week @Starbound - Get all player names connected this last week.
• /realname [name] @Starbound - Get a player name with color codes.
• /related [name] @Starbound - Get other characters that may be related to this one.
• Server will reboot and replace locked planets with their snapshot copies approximately every 4 hours. There's a 10-minute and a 5-minute warning. Rebooting takes roughly 15-30 seconds.
• Registered username and passwords are not recoverable, send yourself an email or use a precious sticky note.
• Players will not receive server messages if space is contained in their name.
Latest Patch Notes:
• 04/23/2020 personal private mode has been added to disable outgoing chat to Discord.
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard
Intel(R) Xeon(R) Silver 4214 CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2195 Mhz, 12 Core(s), 24 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32.0 GB