|Status||Checked <1 minute ago|
|Players||0 / 32|
|Location||United States of America|
|Registered since||September 27th, 2018 08:05 PM EST|
|Last update||February 28th, 2023 12:43 PM EST|
|Tag(s)||Casual Roleplay Dedicated Fully Open PvP Social Vanilla|
Share This Server
Share This Server
About This Server
• Client-side mods and custom items are allowed. Before connecting, "Allow Assets Mismatch" in options is required to connect. Remember common courtesy when connecting with client-side mods and custom items as they can cause lag or disconnect other players.
• Anonymous connections are allowed, meaning no username or password is required. We use the default Starbound port 21025, leaving the field blank will also default to 21025.
• US west dedicated server. If you love to build this is a server for you, new players, or seasoned veterans welcome!
• Optionally talk to other game servers on the Surrealment network or directly to Discord.
• Location save-states and tile protect anti-grief. Additionally, we give you the ability to block tile damage, deter certain interactions, or simply restrict your location to your buddies by using a whitelist.
• Respect your fellow starboundian.
• Even with preventative measures, don’t grief or steal from other users.
• Stay friendly to NPC's on locations that are owned.
• Don't swap instruments midsong or overplay songs.
• Denying user access will result in ban. This includes crashing, jailing, and spawn killing.
• Killing players by bypassing player PVP settings (PKing) is prohibited.
• Keep the outpost lag-free! Some people use potatoes powered by hamsters to play. Don't overwork the hamsters.
• Test your newly created custom content in single player first. Poorly made creations can cause unnecessary lag for all players.
• If you have any questions, ask the staff. We're happy to assist. Love and PEACE!
Custom In-Game Commands:
• /online, /who - See players that are currently connected and playing.
• /register - Create a new account.
• /login - Login to account.
• /mute - Silence messages sent from user.
• /claim - Allows you to name, add a description, and save planets.
• /name - Make the location publicly available.
• /warp - List or warp to named locations.
• /description - Describe what your location is about or setup custom rules for your visitors.
• /save - Create a save state of location.
• /restore - Roll-back location to last saved state.
• /trust - Add a co-owner to the planet, this gives a player owner-like permissions.
• /reset - Revert location to its former glory.
Many more custom commands for a unique experience only available on our servers, use /help in-game for more information.
• Direct invite: https://discord.gg/5nnzbrf
• We encourage all players to join the Discord server for commands to see who's online, news, and updates. You can also chat with players in-game with our chat relay, remember to wash your hands.
• Our Discord also shows live information such as server status, logging, and online players.
• Account passwords are not recoverable as they are salted and hashed, send yourself an email or make a sunflower out of your monitor with a precious sticky note.
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard
AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor (32 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 128.0 GB
|5||0 / 32||Casual Roleplay Dedicated Fully Open Modded|