Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
|Status||Checked 5 minutes ago|
|Players||0 / 32|
|Location||United States of America|
|Registered since||September 27th, 2018 08:05 PM EST|
|Last update||September 9th, 2021 01:17 PM EST|
|Tag(s)||Casual Roleplay Dedicated Fully Open PvP Social Vanilla|
Share This Server
Share This Server
• Client-side mods and custom items are allowed. Before connecting, "Allow Assets Mismatch" in options is required to connect. Remember common courtesy when connecting with client-side mods and custom items as they can cause lag or disconnect other players.
• Anonymous connections are allowed, meaning no username or password is required. We use the default Starbound port 21025, leaving the field blank will also default to 21025.
• Dedicated server hosting in US West. If you love to build this is a server for you, new players, or seasoned veterans welcome!
• Cross-server chat between vanilla and modded. Optionally talk to other game servers on the Surrealment network.
• Our server doesn't run under a proxy so enjoy slightly better reactions.
• We host a number of factions, each with its own unique story and hub worlds.
• Planet state anti-grief protection with export.
• Respect your fellow starboundian.
• Don't grief or steal from other users. No exceptions.
• Stay friendly to NPC's on locations that are owned.
• Causing lag to server or users may get you booted or banned.
• Don't swap instruments midsong or overplay songs.
• Denying user access will result in ban. This includes crashing, jailing, and spawn killing.
• Killing players by bypassing player PVP settings (PKing) is prohibited.
• Keep the outpost lag-free! Some people use potatoes powered by hamsters to play. Don't overwork the hamsters.
• Test your newly created custom content in single player first.
• If you have any questions, ask the staff. We're happy to assist. Love and PEACE!
Custom In-Game Commands:
• /online, /who - See players that are currently connected and playing.
• /register [username] [password] - Create a new user.
• /login [username] [password] - Login to use personalized commands.
• /claim - Allows you to name, add a description, and lock planets.
• /unclaim - Give up your claim to this planet for another player.
• /name [text] - Displays a custom planet name when a player joins the world. Keep blank to not display a name.
• /description [text] - Displays a custom planet description when a player joins the world. Keep blank to not display a description.
• /lock - Takes a current snapshot of the planet. Locked planets are replaced by snapshot copies for every server restart. Goodbye griefing!
• /unlock - Remove snapshot so changes can be made to the planet.
• /share [username] - Add a co-owner to the planet, a co-owner can lock a planet while the owner is offline.
• /reset - Queue planet for deletion, the planet will be set to default after server restart.
• /private - Toggle outgoing chat to discord.
• /export - Exports a location for download.
• Direct invite: https://discord.gg/5nnzbrf
• We encourage all players to join the Discord server, voice chat available but NOT required.
• While on Discord you can chat to your friends in-game, remember to wash your hands.
• Our Discord also shows live information such as server status, logging, and online players.
• /online @Starbound - Get the names of all online players.
• /day @Starbound - Get all player names connected in the last 24 hours.
• /week @Starbound - Get all player names connected this last week.
• /realname [name] @Starbound - Get a player name with color codes.
• /related [name] @Starbound - Get other characters that may be related to this one.
• Server will reboot and replace locked planets with their snapshot copies approximately every 4 hours. There's a 10-minute and a 5-minute warning. Rebooting takes roughly 10-15 seconds.
• Registered usernames and passwords are not recoverable, send yourself an email or use a precious sticky note.
• Players will not receive server messages if space is contained in their name.
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard
Intel(R) Xeon(R) Silver 4214 CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2195Mhz, 12 Core(s), 24 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32.0 GB
|7||2 / 32||Casual Roleplay Dedicated Fully Open Modded|